First and foremost, you will have easy and direct access to the Real Estate Property Manager who manages your property (Johnny J. Flores 209-484-4280). We believe communication and reliability is an essential part of maintaining a professional relationship, and you will get that when you partner with Cornerstone Real Estate for your Residential Property Management Services.
Our local Residential Property Management Services were established in 2006, to meet the need of our clients! Since then we have had steady growth, implementing the latest property management software available to the Real Estate Industry.
- We NEVER give out your key to a prospective tenant to view your home.
- A California licensed Realtor will host all showings.
- Rental Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones. We will screen for qualified residents. Our streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks, previous eviction search along with past rent payment history. Online Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place qualified residents quickly.
- If your home is vacant, we will set up our mobile alarm system with two motion sensors directly connected to a dispatch center.(upon request)
- Repairs & maintenance during tenancy: No additional fee applied to the owner, for the property management scheduling repairs & paying invoices from the rent.
- We will perform a free yearly Property condition report Which includes a visual safety check of alarms, filters, the inside and outside of the property with photos available to the owner.
- We offer a state of the art online management services. Our tenants can pay their rent online through a safe and secure site, ensuring secure on-time payments.
- We have Owner internet portals for you to view information about your rental properties.
- We offer a reasonable property management service. Our fee is a percentage of the gross monthly rent we collect for you. For single unit property owners, the monthly fee is 8%. For property owners who are allowing Cornerstone Real Estate to manage multiple homes for them, the monthly fee is 7%.
- Our One Time service option includes finding you a qualified tenant, do a walkthrough, fill out a property condition form, provide a completed CAR approved, rental lease agreement with Addendum/disclosures if needed, take photos of the property which we will put on a CD for you. Provide you with a copy of a credit check with a score, liabilities, rental History verification, and criminal background check and eviction search. This service will be a onetime fee of 50% on one month’s rent. (This one-time service does not provide ongoing management)
We at Cornerstone Real Estate look forward to working with you and saving you time, money and hassle. Come on board and let us help you!
Property Manager/R.E. Broker